cool hand bak

Sometimes nothing can be a real cool hand.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

33




Today's post is a special one to me because it's my thirty-third post. 33 has long been my favorite number, so to celebrate making it this far I'm going to post my favorite song. That's right, ever, all-time...however you wanna say it. It's all downhill from here.

And since my favorite song ever is by a man who uses the English language more profoundly than I could ever hope to, this is one that I'm going to let speak for itself:

Bob Dylan - "To Ramona"

In retrospect, my last post on The Gunshy makes for a good segue into this post. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said of the transition from Tom Heinl to The Game.

If you want to hear more incredible songs like "To Ramona", and really there's no reason why you shouldn't, you can buy the album from which it came, 1964's Another Side Of Bob Dylan. You can probably find it used on Amazon for pretty cheap. It's an underrated masterpiece in the Dylan catalogue that deserves to be heard by everyone.

 

Click Here