cool hand bak

Sometimes nothing can be a real cool hand.

Monday, January 03, 2005

Ciao 2005


I'm back from my road trip. I guess it was only two weeks, but it felt like a lot longer. I was surprised by how much I missed blogging. It appears I've grown attached to this after just a couple months.

Hopefully this will be the year I put cool hand bak on the map. I'm looking forward to using this blog more and more to capture my musical journey, to detail the music that's captivating me as it happens. 2005 is already shaping up to be a great year for music, with new releases expected from Sleater-Kinney, Magnolia Electric Co., Bright Eyes, Antony & The Johnsons, M. Ward, Solomon Burke, The Decemberists, Blackalicious, and The Fiery Furnaces, among others. I'm excited to finally have an outlet that allows me to comment on and share my appreciation for that music. That doesn't mean I won't be posting old stuff though: they'll be plenty of songs from years gone by.

Later today I'll post my personal Best of 2004 list and later this week I hope to round up some of my favorite songs from last year.

I want to thank everyone who commented while I was gone. It was great to check in from the road and see that people were still enjoying some of the songs I posted before I went away.
 

Click Here