cool hand bak

Sometimes nothing can be a real cool hand.

Monday, September 19, 2005

All Apologies




I feel the need to drop a short note of apology for my recent absence. In my line of work, this is literally the busiest week of the year. Without going into detail, let me just say that I've worked a grand total of 62 hours this week. Now you feel me.

It's going to take me a few days still to recuperate. Hopefully by the end of the week we'll be back in the swing of things. In the meantime, please take the time to listen to this truly outrageous masterpiece:

The Party Party - "Sunday Bloody Sunday"

Listening to G-Dub has never been so bearable. I haven't heard any other tracks by these folks, but it looks like there's plenty more at The Party Party's website. Let me know if any of them are worth checking.
 

Click Here