cool hand bak

Sometimes nothing can be a real cool hand.

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Please Allow Me To Introduce Myself...


It's here, motherfuckers! My name is bakinakwa and this is my mp3 blog. I intend to use this blog to share my love for many types of music: from folk to glam rock, from country to hip-hop, from mainstream to underground...and most everything in between. If you don't like what's being offered one day, check back the next because chances are it'll be at the complete opposite end of the spectrum. This first post serves the dual purpose of introducing my blog to the world and welcoming Eminem's fourth album, Encore, which hit stores yesterday. To celebrate, here's my favorite song from the album:

Eminem with Obie Trice, Stat Quo & 50 Cent - "Spend Some Time"

Gotta love that bewitching sample, which I'm pretty sure comes from Spooky Tooth's "Self Seeking Man", and the strange soft-rock chorus that shouldn't work, but does. Also, here's the video to another song on Encore, "Mosh", which even though it was unable to help get G-Dub out of office is still a remarkable piece of art:

Eminem - "Mosh [Video]"

 

Click Here